楼主| 发表于 2012-6-7 14:42 | 显示全部楼层
BlackGold 发表于 2012-6-7 14:36
也许是改装的取向吧,轻量化考虑?A大的那种模式?按说有点不完整。
应该是使用了不错的刹车皮,看轮胎 ...

看看那段英文~~
发表于 2012-6-7 15:02 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 BlackGold 于 2012-6-7 15:49 编辑

Google翻译:

I knew well before I ever arrived at the Berg Cup that I was going to see some very interesting and unfamiliar cars.
我知道之前,我曾经在贝尔格杯到达,我会看到一些非常有趣的和不熟悉的车。

What I hadn't expected was to run into car I know virtually inside and out – the Honda Civic.
我没有料到的是,我知道几乎里面出 - 本田车运行。

With all the videos and research I've done in the past I had never once come across someone climbing European hills in a Civic so you can imagine my surprise when this EF was the second car I spotted while driving into town.
与所有的视频​​和我在过去所做的研究中,我从来没有一次遇到有人攀登公民在欧洲的山丘,所以你可以想像我吃惊的是,当这个外汇的第二辆车,我发现,虽然开车进城。

The first glance I got of the car was from 200 meters or so away catching a brief glimpse between two large buildings as it darted down a street dissecting mine.
乍看之下,我上了车,因为它从200米外的醒目短暂的一瞥之间的两个大型建筑物或冲出了街道解剖矿。

“Hmm, that's strange” I thought to myself, “I think I just saw an EF…” Later when I cleared the buildings that had obscured my view I realized I had in fact seen a hatchback and I wasn't just suffering from delirium.
“嗯,这很奇怪:”我心想,“我想我刚才看到的EF ......”后来,当我清理建筑物掩盖了我认为,我意识到,我其实看到两厢车,我不只是患有谵妄。

But the strangest part was yet to come.
但奇怪的部分是尚未到来。

I began to further investigate the car and awkwardly approached the people surrounding it and hoped that at least one of them spoke English.
我开始进一步调查车,笨拙地向周围的人,并希望其中至少有一个讲英语。

Luckily for me a man who introduced himself as Erik Thönnissen knew a word or two.
幸运的是我介绍为埃里克Thönnissen自己一个人谁知道一两句话。

As it turns out this car is one of two EFs Team Krüger operates, both obscure factory racers built by Honda in Japan to compete in VLN races on the Nürburgring in the early '90s to provide R&D for their then new VTEC B16 engines.
事实证明,这辆车是两个EFS队克吕格经营,两个不起眼的工厂建在日本的本田车手竞争纽博格林VLN比赛,在90年代初,然后新的VTEC的B16发动机提供研发。

The car you're looking at now is the sister car to their primary vehicle which still serves as an endurance racer.你现在看到的汽车是其主要的汽车仍然耐力赛车的姊妹车。

This car was originally purchased for spares, but when the team went to pick up the car they realized that they had acquired the only other remaining factory works chassis from the ten examples imported by Honda.
这款车的最初购买备件,但是当球队前往取车,他们意识到,他们已经获得唯一其余厂工程从本田导入的十个例子底盘。

Clearly this car was too valuable to disassemble for parts so instead the team decided to put this car to use in another form of motorsport – hill climb.
显然,这辆车是太宝贵了,拆卸零件,所以不是球队决定把这款车使用另一种形式的赛车 - 爬坡

After racing for twenty years driver Thomas Krüger began looking for another type of racing to compete in and after only one event he was hooked.
经过二十多年赛车车手托马斯·克吕格开始寻找另一种类型的赛车竞争中,只有一个事件后,他就迷上了。

At this stage the car hasn't been changed much for Berg Cup and still closely resembles the endurance-spec car Honda originally built.
在这个阶段,汽车没有太大的改变伯格杯仍然类似于耐力规范汽车本田最初建。

From what I am told the B16A2, which I thought was a North-America only engine, is still the original from 1991.
告诉我什么B16A2,我以为是北美国唯一的引擎,仍然是原来从1991年。

Decades of racing and it's still churning and burning, Honda at it's best no doubt.
几十年的赛车,它仍然搅动和燃烧,它本田毫无疑问是最好的。

While the only hill climb specific item currently on the car were the Avon tires, the team assures me they will continue to develop this car and modify it specifically for Berg Cup.
虽然只有山爬升,目前对汽车的具体项目是雅芳轮胎,球队向我保证,他们将继续开发这款车,并修改它专门为伯格杯。

The first on the to-do list is a set of ITBs and a new ECU map with the rev limit bumped to 10k.上的第一个to-do列表是一个集ITBS与碰撞到10k转速限制了一个新的ECU地图。

Also on order is a full set of light weight body panels and I'm told that the 90L endurance spec fuel cell will likely be replaced with something of a more appropriate size.
也是为了全套重量轻体板,有人告诉我,90L耐力规格燃料电池可能会被一个更合适的大小的东西所取代。

Finally I'll leave you with this video of the car at last year's Wolsfeld Berg Cup, the first time the car competed in hill climb.最后,我将离开你这种车在去年的Wolsfeld冰山杯,车在爬坡比赛的首次视频。 Enjoy.享受。

还没完全理解,一会在消化下~(重新排列了下)
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-7 15:04 | 显示全部楼层
BlackGold 发表于 2012-6-7 15:02
Google翻译:

I knew well before I ever arrived at the Berg Cup that I was going to see some very  ...

眼睛都花啦~··
发表于 2012-6-7 15:49 | 显示全部楼层

重排了下,原来是有原因的,看来是个珍宝……
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-7 16:06 | 显示全部楼层
BlackGold 发表于 2012-6-7 15:49
重排了下,原来是有原因的,看来是个珍宝……

就是啊~~是有故事的~·
发表于 2012-6-7 19:41 | 显示全部楼层
车上的大OZ轮毂不错  颜色骚气
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册为道友

本版积分规则

速道改装车社区论坛所有帖子仅代表作者本人意见,不代表本网站立场。
转载文章请注明作者及出自"速道性能车改装车网(http://www.chinway.com.cn)",如用于商业用途请联系原作者

拒绝任何人以任何形式在本论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论!

©2007-2020 速道性能改装车网

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|速道性能车改装车网 ( 鄂ICP备12008421号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 14:06 , Processed in 0.071070 second(s), 16 queries .